Since you’ve found this website I’m assuming you’re
just as interested in trading. Options can be a fantastic addition
to just about any trading strategy – that said, like any leverage
instrument, you must approach trading them with caution.
With this in mind, I’m always on the internet looking for
new options trading tips and strategies. While doing my research
I was reviewing some material by Mr. Herbert Filer.
While Mr. Filer is acknowledged as one of the most influential
options traders in recent history, he differs from many in the industry
(myself excluded) because he actually loves to share his knowledge.
I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for
with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work,
‘Understanding Put and Call Options’.
Even though it was first published in 1959 this book is still as
relevant today as it ever was – he covers some great options
Here’s just a snippet of what is covered:
• Why options trading is the only true form of HEDGING the
stock trading arena.
• How to master trading options and avoid products that claim
"you'll be an expert overnight".
• Mr. Filer’s simple plan that allows you to really
understand options trading, the way floor traders did!
• How the get the maximum profit solely based on the options
• Why options strategies will protect you 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
• How to determine whether or not your option is going to
doom your portfolio.
• Why an extremely accurate approach could actually cost you
• The number one key strategy to options trading.
If this is the kind of information that you have been looking
for, here’s the good news…
I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission
to republish Mr. Herbert Filer’s complete work on this website.
Although I had to pay to have the manuscript reformatted and published
online, trading is my passion. Therefore, I want to share this book
with as many people as possible.
It’s 100% free and just another way I can give back to my
subscribers. The information is second to none and you’ll
soon be on your way to reaching financial freedom.